Winston-Salem Car Accident Attorney
Most people don’t think about getting into an accident when they hop in their cars and head out into the world. The fact is that you risk getting into an accident every time you get into your car. And while many accidents are fender benders with minor injuries, some are very serious and cause death or severely debilitating injuries. When someone is involved in a life-threatening car accident the stakes are higher. You will likely be going after a bigger recovery and you may experience a lot of resistance from the insurance company on the other side. You need an advocate that knows every move the insurance company is going to make and is ready with an answer. You want to work with someone who understands what it takes to successfully negotiate a settlement or persuade a jury.
For the past 20 years, the Winston-Salem car accident attorneys at Nagle & Associates have focused their practice exclusively on representing those who are seriously injured in car accidents. Their legal team includes former insurance adjusters and they work with some of the best medical experts in the state.
Why Nagle & Associates Should Represent You in a Serious Car Accident Case
We don’t try to be all things to all people. We represent those who have been injured in accidents with motor vehicles. It’s all we do.
- Our practice is limited to motor vehicle accidents – Limiting our practice allows us to become very experienced in finding the best ways to achieve successful results for our clients.
- We know who we’re up against – Before deciding to exclusively represent those seeking recovery from an insurance company, Carl Nagle first worked as an insurance adjuster and later as an attorney defending the insurance company.
- We get results – We have recovered over $500 million on behalf of our clients throughout North Carolina in the last 20 years.
How an Attorney Can Help Your Car Accident Personal Injury Claim
An experienced car accident injury attorney has the knowledge and network to make a stronger claim on your behalf.
- An attorney knows the claims process – Attorneys who handle car accident claims are familiar with insurance company claims tactics and make sure adjusters don’t wrongfully deny or undervalue claims.
- Access to experts – There can be issues as to who caused the accident or the nature of your injuries may be complex and require expertise to explain and be understood. Attorneys will know the types of experts you need to establish facts important to proving your case.
- You won’t have to deal with it – Your attorney will make the calls, provide the documentation, handle the investigation, negotiate with the insurance company, and make court appearances if necessary.
- No money upfront – In personal injury cases, most attorneys offer free consultations and take an agreed-on percentage of your recovery —or nothing if you don’t recover