Asheville Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are hurt in an accident, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Often, it takes time to realize the full extent of your injuries. The road to recovery can be long and arduous, full of physical and occupational therapy. The pain itself, especially continuous pain over a long period of time, can take a significant toll both physically and emotionally. Add to that, financial stress from piling medical bills and missed work can put undue strain on a family.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Asheville personal injury attorneys understand the devastating effects an accident can have on a person and their family. If you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligent acts of others, the dedicated lawyers at Nagle & Associates, P.A. can recover the damages you need. Call us today at (828) 225-5626 to schedule a free consultation.
Why Choose Asheville’s Nagle & Associates, P.A.?
Over the years, Nagle & Associates, P.A. has cultivated a reputation as one of Asheville’s most successful personal injury firms.
- We have collected over $500 million for injury victims throughout North Carolina.
- We are hyper-focused on motor vehicle collision claims, giving us an edge over other firms who spread their resources between workers’ compensation, disability, premises liability, and other legal cases.
- At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we understand your questions and concerns are not 9-5, so we are not either. We have an after-hours answering service to assist you when you need it most.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney in Asheville?
North Carolina has seen a steady increase in motor vehicle-related deaths. In the last reporting year, 1,470 people were fatally injured in traffic accidents. Over 125,000 people sustained injuries. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident due to a driver’s negligent or reckless actions, it is important for you to know your options.
Many accident victims believe the at-fault motorist’s insurance company will come to the rescue, doling out funds needed for medical bills and economic losses. However, insurance companies are in the business of profit. They will hold their bottom line above your needs and what you deserve for your injuries. An insurance adjuster is a trained negotiator whose motives center around minimizing any payout or finding grounds to deny your claim altogether.
Some tactics an insurance company might use include:
- Calling immediately after an accident and pressuring you to accept a settlement before you have a chance to evaluate all your injuries.
- Asking questions that may be harmful to your claim, including: “Were you hurt? Can you describe the accident? Did the weather play a role in the accident? Were you wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash?” If an insurance adjuster can put some of the blame for the accident on your shoulders, the company can significantly reduce your settlement or deny it.
- Persuading you to sign a general release.
- Insisting on a specific doctor for your injuries. Sometimes insurance companies have deals with certain doctors to keep costs low.
- Persuading you to allow them to record your conversation. An insurance adjuster will use your words against you if you give them the opportunity. It is okay to decline being recorded.
You are not required to speak with an insurance adjuster without representation. In fact, the experienced Asheville personal injury attorneys at Nagle & Associates, P.A. advise against answering potentially harmful questions without a knowledgeable lawyer in your corner.
When you are injured in an accident due to the careless acts of another, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries and pain and suffering. Call our personal injury attorneys today and even the playing field.
Nagle & Associates, P.A. Handles All Types of Traffic Accident Personal Injury Claims
Motor vehicle accidents frequently have devastating consequences. Whether you were a fellow motorist, pedestrian, motorcyclist, or bicyclist when hit, injuries are likely to be severe.
Most traffic accident victims suffer:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries, which can lead to permanent brain damage
- Broken, fractured, or dislocated bones
- Soft tissue damage, including torn ligaments and severe bruising
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries, which can lead to paralysis or paraplegia
- Neck injuries, often called whiplash injuries
- Scrapes and lacerations
- Limb loss and amputations
If you or someone you know has suffered harm due to the negligent or careless acts of a motorist, Nagle & Associates, P.A. are here to help hold the responsible party accountable. Our auto accident attorneys in Asheville provide the emphatic support, proven advocacy, and experienced representation you need to protect your rights. We handle all motor-vehicle related accidents, including;
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft rideshare injuries
- Child injuries resulting from traffic accidents
- Work zone accidents
- Motor vehicle-related bicycle accidents
- Automobile-related pedestrian accidents
What Questions Should I Ask My Personal Injury Attorney?
Finding an Asheville personal injury attorney is a very personal decision. You need a lawyer you can feel comfortable with and trust. Before your consultation, preparing some questions to ask may help you make the best decision for yourself. Some questions can include:
- Who is liable for my injuries?
- How many successful personal injury claims have you handled?
- How many claims were settled out of court?
- What kind of damages could I recover?
- Have you faced corporate teams in court before?
- How will I receive my compensation?
Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Asheville Can Help
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., protecting your rights is our top priority. Negligent or careless drivers can cause serious and life-altering injuries. Our exceptional Asheville personal injury lawyers can secure the compensation you deserve, including:
- Full compensation for your medical expenses related to your injuries
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages
With over 20 years of experience, Nagle & Associates, P.A. has the skills and resources you need. You can contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (828) 225-5626.