Greensboro Personal Injury Lawyer
Your life can change in the blink of an eye. Motor vehicle-related collisions happen far too often on North Carolina roads. Every year, thousands of people suffer serious and life-altering injuries. If you or someone you love has been injured due to the actions of a neglectful or careless driver, Nagle & Associates, P.A. is here for you. Our Greensboro personal injury lawyers have the skills and resources you need to secure the compensation you deserve. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling (336) 723-4500.
What Nagle & Associates, P.A. Can Do for You
Nagle & Associates, P.A. has extensive experience in severe motor vehicle accident cases. For over 20 years, our personal injury attorneys have helped North Carolina’s injured. With close, personal service to our clients, we continuously achieve the highest settlements, recovering over $500 million in damages. Our firm’s success can be attributed to;
- Nagle & Associates, P.A. focuses solely on severe automotive-related accidents. Whether you were injured in a car, truck, tractor-trailer, walking across the street, riding a bicycle, or riding a motorcycle, our personal injury attorneys are here if a motor vehicle caused your accident.
- Our firm also has the lowest industry fee. Call us today at (336) 723-4500 and schedule a free evaluation of your case.
- Our attorneys often succeed at reaching maximum settlements for our clients by focusing on the total medical picture of your injuries.
At Nagle and Associates, P.A., we understand every personal injury case is unique. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and former insurance company defense attorney. As such, he is highly knowledgeable about insurance company’s tactics after an accident.
Do You Need a Greensboro Personal Injury Lawyer?
Often after a severe collision, accident victims assume the at-fault driver’s insurance will step in to cover medical bills and other expenses related to the crash. It may be surprising to know that insurance adjusters routinely try to minimize any settlements or find grounds to deny them entirely. Insurance companies are a business, like any other, who must look out for their bottom line. If you or someone you love has been injured in a traffic collision due to driver negligence, you need someone to look out for your best interests.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Greensboro personal injury attorneys understand the disappointment shared by accident victims who are pressured into accepting settlements far lower than they expect. Recovery can take months of pain and physical therapy. In most cases, your injuries prevent you from participating in day-to-day activities, like helping your children get ready for school or going to the gym. Usually, accident victims experience emotional distress due to their injuries and the trauma of the collision. Add to that, the mounting medical debt and lost income when you miss work and the financial stress can be overwhelming. Settling fast may seem like the best way to move on with your life, but Nagle & Associates, P.A. believe you are entitled to recover damages for all your pain and suffering.
It is important that you know you do not have to speak with an insurance adjuster without representation. Some of the tactics the insurance company might use include;
- Asking you to record your conversation with an insurance adjuster. You do not have any obligation to record your answers to the adjuster, nor should you. Insurance adjusters are trained negotiators and will ask questions to get you to jeopardize your claim.
- Some insurance adjusters may call very quickly. After you have been seriously injured, you are in a vulnerable state. You are in pain, possibly taking medications, recovering from trauma, and may not have had the chance to determine the extent of your injuries. Delayed injuries can present themselves days or even weeks after an accident, usually requiring several diagnostics tests. An insurance adjuster could pressure you into accepting an offer that does not cover your expenses.
- An insurance company may pair the lower settlement offer with a quick settlement. Quick settlements tend to be appealing as they offer a financial resolution right away. However, once you accept a quick settlement, it is nearly impossible to adjust it later if you find your injuries are more severe.
- If an insurance adjuster asks for a blanket medical authorization release form, it may hurt your claim. Insurance companies can use your past medical history against you by arguing your injuries are part of pre-existing conditions.
- An insurance company may deny your claim, concluding you were partially at fault for the accident. Some questions that seem simple to answer may actually harm your case. For example, if an insurance adjuster asks, “Were you hurt? Can you describe the accident? Were you treated at the scene?” If the insurance company can find that you bear some of the responsibility for the traffic accident, you may not be able to recover any damages.
If you or someone you know has been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, let our exceptional personal injury attorneys in Greensboro, North Carolina, even the playing field.
Nagle & Associates, P.A. Handle A Wide Range of Personal Injury Claims Due to Negligent Drivers
Careless drivers are everywhere. Distracted drivers may run a stop sign and hit a couple on their morning run. A drunk driver may excessively speed and increase the seriousness of an accident. A bus driver may be so fatigued they do not see the bicyclist on their way to work. According to the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles, in the last reporting year, approximately 1,500 people were killed and 126,000 people were injured on Carolina roadways. When a negligent driver has injured you or someone you love, call the skilled and aggressive personal injury lawyers at Nagle & Associates, P.A..
Our successful firm handles many personal injury claims, including;
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft rideshare injuries
- Child injuries resulting from traffic accidents
- Work zone accidents
- Motor vehicle-related bicycle accidents
- Automobile-related pedestrian accidents
If you have been hurt, our personal injury attorneys can help.
Nagle & Associates, P.A. Are Here for You
Auto-related injuries are devastating and traumatic. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our attorneys want you to know you are not alone. Our Greensboro personal injury attorneys will protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve, including;
- Full compensation for your medical expenses related to your injuries
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
If you are suffering from injuries relating to a careless driver, contact our esteemed lawyers today. You can contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (336) 723-4500.