Raleigh Personal Injury Attorney
People injured in Raleigh because of another party’s negligence deserve compensation for the many hardships they face on the road to recovery. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we fight tirelessly to get clients every single penny that they deserve. Call (919) 433-0035 or contact us online to learn more about your legal options in a free and honest consultation.
Why Nagle & Associates, P.A. is Right For You
Our team is markedly familiar with the tactics of the insurance companies that represent negligent parties. Carl Nagle, our firm’s founder, has previously worked as an insurance claims adjuster and defense attorney and can offer valuable insider perspective when approaching your case.
- We know what type of medical evidence your case requires to be successful and will put in the time to obtain the most favorable possible outcome.
- We have recovered more than $500 million on behalf of personal injury victims in North Carolina.
- We offer skilled representation at a much lower fee than the industry standard.
We Will Come to Your Home, Office, or Even the Hospital to Meet With You
Why You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury victims have the ability to file a claim on their own, but their chances of success and recovering fair compensation dramatically increase with professional representation. A personal injury lawyer can bring vital experience and resources to a case that goes beyond what claimants have on their own. If you have been hurt, a Raleigh personal injury attorney will:
- Accurately evaluate your claim and assess its worth.
- Collect evidence to determine liable parties and prove fault.
- Deal with the insurance companies on your behalf while protecting your rights.
- Ensure you receive the proper medical treatment.
- Gather and organize medical records and invoices to prove your injuries.
- Hold insurance companies and at-fault parties accountable for paying the compensation you deserve.
- Skillfully negotiate with the liable parties.
- Handle every aspect of your claim and take the case to court, if needed.
Insurance companies will have a team of attorneys on their side that may attempt to minimize your injuries and place blame for the accident on you. Many actions can be taken to help protect your rights. When your health and future are at risk, you need an attorney who regularly litigates complex cases against insurance companies, corporations, and governmental agencies.