Greensboro Work Zone Accidents Lawyer
Work zones are notorious for creating hazardous conditions on the road. Despite numerous safety measures, human error and faulty equipment can cause devastating collisions. In North Carolina, National Work Zone Safety found that 16 people lost their lives in work zone traffic accidents.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a work zone, our Greensboro work zone accident attorneys are here to help. Nagle & Associates, P.A. will protect your rights and see that you recover the compensation you deserve. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (336) 723-4500. Let our dedicated Greensboro personal injury lawyers fight for your rights.
What Nagle & Associates, P.A. Can Do for You
For over 20 years, Nagle & Associates, P.A. has earned a reputation for providing close, personal service for every client. Our Greensboro work zone accident attorneys focus on the whole medical picture, maximizing our clients’ compensation by showing how their injuries impact their health and quality of life.
Nagle & Associates, P.A. has successfully represented injury victims across the state, recovering over $500 million in damages for our clients.
With the lowest fees in the industry, our Greensboro work zone accident lawyers will protect your rights and give you the peace of mind to focus on your recovery. Call today.
Can a Greensboro Work Zone Accident Lawyer Help?
Liability can be challenging in work zone accident claims. Road construction and work zones workers may be employed by the government, a construction company, or an independent contractor. In some cases, your accident may have been caused by faulty equipment from a third-party company.
An experienced work zone accident attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve by;
- Investigating your work zone accident
- Gathering critical evidence
- Determining the responsible party, or multiple parties, and hold them accountable
- Work to understand how your injuries affect your personal and professional life
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Navigate the paperwork, deadlines, and all necessary leg work so you can focus on your recovery
Common Work Zone Accident Causes
In the last reporting year, more than 39,100 people were injured in work zone collisions. While safety measures are in place, the majority of accidents are caused by human error.
The most common causes of serious work zone accidents are;
- Misplaced road construction barricades and markers
- Inadequate road construction signage and warnings
- Defective guardrails
- Improper signs
- Malfunctioning traffic signals
- Car accidents, truck accidents, drunk driving accidents.
Nagle & Associates, P.A. Will Fight for Your Rights
Traffic accidents can cause serious injuries. When you or someone you love is harmed in a work zone due to carelessness, our Greensboro work zone accident attorneys will hold the negligent party responsible. Nagle & Associates, P.A. will fight for the compensation you deserve, including;
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to your injuries
- Lost wages if you cannot work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
Contact Nagle & Associates, P.A. today for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (336) 723-4500.