Greensboro Injured by Drunk Driver Attorney
Drunk driving has been a serious issue in the United States for decades. Thousands of innocent people are killed or seriously injured on the road every day. Despite nationwide efforts, many motorists continue to make the choice to drive under the influence of alcohol.
If you have been injured by a drunk driver in Greensboro, Nagle & Associates, P.A. are here for you. Our Greensboro drunk driving lawyers understand the impact a serious accident can have on your health and quality of life. We will fight to secure the compensation you deserve. You can contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (336) 723-4500.
How Nagle & Associates, P.A. Can Help
In addition to criminal charges, you may be entitled to civil compensation if an alcohol-impaired driver has injured you. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and former insurance company defense lawyer who uses his unique perspective to give North Carolina’s injured an advantage.
Our Greensboro personal injury firm ONLY handles serious motor vehicle collision matters, allowing our staff to focus their skills and recover over $500 million in compensation for our clients.
Meeting our clients’ needs is our top priority. We will;
- Meet at your home, workplace, hospital, or medical facility if it is difficult or inconvenient to come to our offices
- Offer the lowest fees in the industry
- Offer free evaluations of your case
- Offer 24-7 support with our after-hours answering service
Why You Should Protect Yourself With a Greensboro Drunk Driving Attorney
When you or someone you love is injured by a drunk driver, you deserve justice. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Greensboro drunk driving attorneys can protect your rights by;
- Investigating the collision and gathering critical evidence
- Working to understand the full impact your injuries have had on your personal and professional life, increasing the value of your case
- Negotiating with the insurance company if their offer is unfair
- Carrying out the legwork so you can focus on your recovery
Drunk Drivers Can Cause Devastating Injuries
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 28 Americans die every day in drunk driving collisions. Injuries in drunk driving accidents are usually more severe. When a motorist is impaired, their reaction-time is slower, they may speed, run lights, and drive in the wrong direction causing deadly head-on collisions.
Some of the most common injuries accident victims suffer include;
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Serious burns
- Broken, fractured, or dislocated bones
Contact Our Greensboro Drunk Driving Lawyers Today
If a drunk driver has injured you or someone you love, the skilled and resourceful personal injury lawyers of Nagle & Associates, P.A. are here for you. Our Greensboro impaired driving attorneys will fight to secure the compensation you deserve, including;
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to your injuries
- Lost wages if you cannot work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party