Greensboro Truck Accident Attorney
Truck accidents yield some of the most devastating injuries in any motor vehicle collision. Commercial trucks, big-rigs, and semi-trucks can weigh up to 80,000 pounds when loaded, making them extremely dangerous on North Carolina roads if a driver is negligent or careless.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Greensboro truck accident lawyers have extensive experience representing truck accident victims. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to the careless acts of a truck driver, Nagle & Associates, P.A. will protect your rights. Contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (336) 723-4500.
Why Should Nagle & Associates, P.A. Be Your Choice?
With more than 20 years of experience representing Greensboro’s injured, the dedicated attorneys at Nagle & Associates, P.A. have cultivated a reputation for close, personal service.
- Every accident is unique. You deserve to have a skilled team beside you who treats you as an individual. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we understand to maximize your settlement, special attention must be given to finding critical medical evidence that will drive up your case value.
- Unlike other Greensboro personal injury attorneys who spread themselves too thin, our firm ONLY focuses on motor vehicle collision matters. You are entitled to have skilled representation by a highly knowledgeable truck accident lawyer.
- Our highly sought team has successfully recovered over $500 million in compensation for clients.
Can Having a Greensboro Truck Accident Attorney by Your Side Help?
When you are seriously injured in a large truck crash, the array of police reports, insurance matters, medical treatment, auto repairs, and pain can take away from what matters most in your life: your health and your family.
Often, accident victims wish they could focus on their recovery, children, and spouses but feel overwhelmed getting all the paperwork in order, answering the long list of insurance adjuster questions, and estimating the total cost of their collision.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we believe in putting our client’s needs first. We will handle the details and fight for a settlement you deserve so you can focus on the more important matters in your life.
Greensboro Truck Crashes Can Cause Catastrophic Injuries
The sheer massive size of large commercial trucks can do an incredible amount of damage to smaller vehicles. In the last reporting year, 1,470 people were killed on Carolina roads and another 126,000 injured. Collisions often have tragic outcomes and can have life-altering injuries for survivors, including;
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken, dislocated, and fractured bones
- Severe internal injuries, including internal bleeding and organ damage
- Severe burns and scaring
- Disfiguring injuries
- Spinal cord damage, including paraplegia and paralysis
If the careless acts of a truck driver have harmed you or someone you love, do not hesitate. Our compassionate and aggressive Greensboro truck collision lawyers are standing by. We also have extensive experience representing clients after uninsured driver accidents and rideshare accidents.
Nagle & Associates, P.A. Will Secure the Compensation You Deserve
Large truck accidents are often horrific and traumatic, causing catastrophic damage in their wake. The esteemed and experienced attorneys at Nagle & Associates, P.A. are here to support and guide you through this difficult ordeal.
Our Greensboro truck accident lawyers believe you are entitled to damages, including;
- Complete coverage of your medical expenses related to your injuries
- Loss of income if you cannot work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
If you or someone you love has suffered serious injuries due to a negligent truck driver, call our dedicated and compassionate Greensboro personal injury attorneys today. You can contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (336) 723-4500.