Greensboro Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycles can offer some of the most freeing experiences on the road. You feel more connected to your surroundings, have better maneuverability, and there is something truly intoxicating about the openness and air.
Unfortunately, all those things come with a price. Motorcyclists have little to no protection in the event of a collision. If drivers do not watch for motorcycles, follow too close, or make right-of-way errors, the consequences are tragic.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our experienced Greensboro motorcycle accident attorneys understand the devastating effects a motorcycle crash can have on an individual, passenger, and family. We will protect your rights and bring awareness to the dangers posed by negligent or careless drivers. Call today at (336) 723-4500 and set up your free consultation, or click here.
What Makes Nagle & Associates, P.A. Different?
To put it simply, we have a unique perspective. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and former insurance company defense lawyer. When he started Nagle & Associates, P.A., he wanted to use his experience to help accident victims. For that reason, our Greensboro personal injury attorneys ONLY handle motor vehicle collision matters.
Our focus and commitment are exceptionally beneficial.
- You will have a focused and skilled law firm behind you that has recovered over $400 million in compensation for our clients.
- Your needs will always be met, whether by our 24-7 answering service, investigators that can accommodate you wherever you are, or our resources cultivated from 20 years’ worth of experience.
- You will have the lowest fee in the industry.
If you or someone you know has been injured due to a careless driver, our Greensboro motorcycle accident lawyers can help. Call today.
Not Having Representation After a Greensboro Motorcycle Accident Could Cost You
As much as we hate to admit, sustaining serious injuries leaves us all vulnerable. Insurance companies have been known to take advantage of the situation by;
- Pressuring you to take a quick settlement before you have had the chance to assess all your injuries
- Ask seemingly harmless questions in an effort to assign some of the liability to you, which can dramatically decrease any settlement
After all, an insurance company is a business like any other. They will do what they can to protect their bottom line, even at your expense. The best way to protect yourself is to have representation. An experienced Greensboro motorcycle accident attorney will look out for your best interests and make sure you recover the compensation you deserve.
Common Injuries Motorcyclists Suffer
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 5,014 motorcyclists were killed in traffic accidents in the last reporting year. Motorcyclists who survived their injuries frequently suffered;
- Spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Severe road rash
- Broken and fractured bones
- Severe lacerations and amputations
Let Our Greensboro Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Secure the Compensation You Deserve
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we believe the key to recovering the highest settlement for our clients is close, personal service. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident due to a careless driver, our Greensboro motorcycle accident attorneys have the skills and resources you need. We help our clients attain compensation for;
- All medical expenses related to the collision
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of future income potential
- Pain and Suffering
- Possible punitive damages
You are not alone. You do not have to shoulder the emotional and financial burden alone. Let us fight for your rights so you can focus on more important matters, such as your recovery and your family. You can contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (336) 723-4500.