Greensboro Car Accident Lawyer
Serious collisions wreak havoc on people’s lives every day, often causing life-altering and devastating injuries. Recuperating can involve grueling physical therapy, lengthy hospital stays, surgeries, and time. As medical bills and lost wages begin to pile, car accident victims can feel overwhelmed.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Greensboro car accident lawyers have helped injury victims throughout the state for over 20 years. We will work diligently to understand the full scope of your injuries, maximize your settlement, and guide you through every step.
If you or someone you love has been hurt by a negligent or careless driver, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Let the dedicated team at Nagle & Associates, P.A. fight to protect your rights. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (336) 723-4500.
Why Choose Nagle & Associates, P.A.?
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we ONLY focus on motor vehicle matters. Other personal injury firms spread themselves between slip and fall claims, workers’ compensation, disability cases, and other personal injury matters. Our firm has excelled by solely handling serious motor vehicle accident claims, successfully recovering over $400 million in compensation for our clients.
Our Greensboro car accident attorneys give you the advantage of a unique perspective. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and former insurance company defense lawyer. He uses his extensive experience to help car accident victims maximize the settlements they deserve.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our personal injury lawyers focus on building and proving your medical case. Every car accident victim is a unique individual who deserves close, personal service. Our Greensboro car accident attorneys work very hard to understand the whole medical picture, including;
- How your personal life is affected. Can you participate in the same social activities? Are you able to play with your children?
- Has your career been affected? Are you able to perform the same duties?
- How have your injuries affected you emotionally? Do you live in constant pain?
Our dedicated staff understands the true nature of serious injuries and will fight for a settlement value you deserve.
Do I Need a Greensboro Car Accident Attorney?
Having representation could mean the difference between accepting a settlement far below what you need and recovering the full compensation you deserve.
Insurance companies are a part of a biased industry that favors profits over injured parties. It is important to remember they are not on your side. An insurance adjuster may ask you a number of potentially harmful questions to reduce your claim or deny your settlement altogether.
Some seemingly harmless questions that can harm your case are;
- From what direction were you traveling?
- Were you hurt?
- How fast were you driving?
- How did the accident occur?
- Did weather play a factor in your accident?
- Were you wearing a seatbelt?
- Were you using any devices, like your cell phone?
- Did the airbag deploy?
- Do you have any previous injuries?
- Were you transported by ambulance?
You do not have to answer an insurance adjuster’s questions without representation. Our knowledgeable Greensboro car accident attorneys can help guide you through the process.
Insurance companies may also employ other tactics to reduce or deny your settlement, including;
- Contacting you immediately after an accident before you have had the opportunity to assess all your injuries or explore your options
- Pressuring you into accepting a quick settlement significantly lower than you deserve
- Pressuring you into signing documents that may hurt your ability to collect the value of your claim
- Insisting your conversation is recorded. You are not required to have your phone call recorded.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident due to a negligent or reckless driver, you have a right to focus on your recovery. The dedicated personal injury lawyers at Nagle & Associates, P.A. can handle your claim and give you the peace of mind to concentrate on your health.
Our Greensboro car accident lawyers will;
- Investigate your claim and gather all essential paperwork, including police reports
- Work with you to understand the full extent of your injuries and how they affect the different aspects of your life
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure you receive the maximum settlement for your car accident.
What Are the Most Common Injuries Car Accident Victims Suffer?
According to the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles, traffic fatalities are increasing. In the last reporting year, the number of motor vehicle fatalities increased by 1.9 percent, and an estimated 126,000 people were injured.
Car crash injuries are often serious and can have life-altering consequences. The most common injuries car accident victims sustain are;
- Head injuries, including skull fractures and head contusions
- Traumatic brain injuries, which can lead to permanent brain damage
- Spinal cord damage, sometimes causing paralysis or paraplegia
- Broken, fractured, or dislocated bones
- Internal injuries, including organ damage and internal bleeding
- Severe burns
- Amputations and limb loss
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious car crash, you need an experienced attorney by your side to protect your rights and recover the full compensation you deserve. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Greensboro car accident lawyers are standing by. Call for a free evaluation of your case today.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Car Accidents in Greensboro, North Carolina?
According to the Bureau of Transportation, 2.8 million people were injured in traffic collisions across America in the last reporting year.
The most common causes of car crashes due to driver negligence are;
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Driving with fatigue
Call the Car Accident Lawyers of Nagle & Associates, P.A. Today
Negligent drivers should be held accountable for their actions. If you or someone you know has suffered injuries from a car accident caused by a careless driver, Nagle & Associates, P.A. is here for you. Our Greensboro car accident attorneys will fight to recover the settlement you deserve, including;
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to your injuries
- Lost wages if you cannot work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party