Asheville Pedestrian Injuries Attorney
Professional Pedestrian Injury Attorneys in Asheville, North Carolina
Crosswalks are designed for the safety and consideration of pedestrians. When a negligent or reckless motorist ignores a pedestrian’s right-of-way, the consequences are often severe. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we understand the impact devastating injuries can have on an accident victim’s personal and professional life. When you need an Asheville pedestrian injuries attorney, our dedicated team is standing by. Call us at (828) 225-5626 for a free consultation.
Why Choose Nagle & Associates, P.A.?
When you or someone you love has been injured using a crosswalk, you need a trusted and aggressive attorney to protect your rights. Nagle & Associates, P.A. has recovered over $500 million in compensation for our clients by;
- Using our unique perspective to our advantage. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and former insurance company defense attorney.
- Focusing on the whole medical picture to drive up the value of your claim. Our Asheville pedestrian accident attorneys will work hard to understand and prove the full impact your injuries have had on your personal and professional life.
- Meeting our client’s needs. We offer a 24-7 answering service where most consultations can occur immediately. Also, if you are unable to visit our office, we have investigators on staff who can accommodate you at home, in the hospital, or at work.
How an Asheville Pedestrian Accident Attorney Will Help Your Case
Unfortunately, insurance companies are not on your side. Despite your injuries, an insurance claims adjuster will seek any reason to deny your claim or significantly reduce your settlement.
Some common tactics insurance companies use are:
- Contacting you before you have assessed all your injuries.
- Luring you to take a quick settlement and sign away your right to recover the full extent of damages.
- Asking questions that may harm your claim.
- Recording your conversation.
It is important for you to know you do not have to speak with an insurance claims adjuster without representation. If you or someone you love has suffered serious injuries due to a negligent driver, call our dedicated Asheville pedestrian injuries attorneys today.
Pedestrians Often Suffer Devastating Injuries on Crosswalks
Motorists have many safety features that protect them in a collision, including airbags, seat belts, and the steel cage surrounding them. Pedestrians, however, have nothing to protect them from the full impact of the collision. According to the North Carolina Department of Transportation, pedestrian fatalities are on the rise, with 607 deaths in the last reporting year.
Pedestrians injured at crosswalks usually sustain catastrophic damage:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Crush injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Broken, dislocated, or fractured bones
When you need an attorney for a pedestrian injured at a crosswalk in Asheville, North Carolina, Nagle & Associates, P.A. is here for you.
Nagle & Associates, P.A. Will Recover the Compensation You Deserve
Unfortunately, people are killed and seriously injured every day walking to work, school, or just around town. When distracted and impaired motorists refuse to give pedestrians the right-of-way at a crosswalk, the consequences are often tragic.
If you or someone you love has been hurt due to a careless driver, our Asheville pedestrian injuries attorneys will fight for the compensation you deserve, including;
- Complete coverage of medical expenses, both present and future
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Lost economic earning potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party