Asheville Uber/Lyft Rideshare Injuries Lawyer
Car accidents happen all the time. People are injured due to distracted drivers, impaired drivers, and reckless drivers.
However, what happens if you are injured while a passenger in an Uber or Lyft?
What happens if you are injured by an on-duty Uber or Lyft driver?
Is the company or the driver responsible for your injuries?
The rideshare injury attorneys at Nagle & Associates, P.A. can answer your questions. Call (828) 225-5626 today.
Navigating ridesharing accidents can be very challenging. Despite Uber and Lyft entering the roads a little more than a decade ago, states are still feeling their way through the new service landscape. California made headlines requiring Uber and Lyft to consider all drivers employees as opposed to independent contractors. This law may have a profound effect on who is liable in the event of an accident. Here in North Carolina, the Passenger Safety Act, 2019 requires rideshare drivers to have license plates on the front of their vehicles and identifying lit signs.
As the legal landscape surrounding ridesharing apps continues to evolve, insurance companies may use the murky liability laws to deny your claim. Many accident victims are left feeling frustrated, confused, and defeated.
It is important for you to know you are not alone. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we have a unique perspective. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and defense lawyer who uses his vast experience to help injured North Carolinians.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a ridesharing accident, let our Asheville Uber/Lyft rideshare injury attorneys protect your rights. You deserve compensation for your injuries. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here.
Why Choose Nagle & Associates, P.A.?
Choosing an Asheville rideshare attorney is a very personal matter. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our core belief is that close, personalized service is key to securing the highest settlement for our clients.
- We have recovered over $400 million in compensation for our clients.
- Our answering service is available to you 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Most consultations can occur immediately over the phone. We can provide a careful plan of legal action to every caller, even those who prefer not to hire an attorney.
- Most importantly, our firm dedicates itself solely to motor vehicle accidents. Our attention will not be split between your case and workers’ compensation, disability, or slip-and-fall cases. When you are our client, your needs come first.
What an Asheville Uber/Lyft Rideshare Injury Lawyer Can Do for You
The most challenging aspect for an Uber accident attorney is determining who will be covering your medical bills. Every rideshare crash in Asheville is unique and must be handled with attention to detail.
For example, if you are a passenger and your Uber or Lyft driver causes your accident;
- Do you file a claim with your driver’s insurance? Many auto insurance companies state in their policy agreements that they are only responsible for collisions for personal use of the vehicle, not ridesharing.
- Do you file a claim with the ridesharing company? If your driver opted out of their liability insurance through Uber or Lyft, they might deny your claim, as well.
For Uber or Lyft ridesharing accidents, the success of your claim will come down to the skill, experience, and resourcefulness of your personal injury attorney. When you need an Uber accident lawyer in Asheville, call Nagle & Associates, P.A. today.
Are Uber and Lyft Ridesharing Apps Behind the Rise in Traffic Accidents?
According to a study conducted by the University of Chicago and Rice University, the short answer is yes. Their data revealed traffic deaths had increased 2-3 percent since 2011.
- Traffic congestion is worse with more Uber and Lyft drivers on the road.
- Public transportation is down due to the convenience of ridesharing.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a ridesharing accident, our Asheville Lyft accident attorneys are here to fight for your rights.
Asheville’s Nagle & Associates, P.A. Are Here for You
Any automotive accident can be traumatic. When your injuries stem from a ridesharing app like Uber or Lyft, you are facing an uphill battle. Let our Asheville Uber and Lyft rideshare injury attorneys secure the compensation you deserve. Contact Nagle & Associates, P.A. for a free consultation by clicking here or calling (828) 225-5626.