Asheville Car Accident Attorney
Motor vehicle collisions are traumatic, devastating, and can have life-altering consequences. Serious injuries may require surgery, or multiple surgeries, resulting in a lengthy hospital stay. Often, physical and occupational therapy are needed to fully recover from an accident. If you have suffered permanent injuries, like brain damage or paralysis, adjusting to a new way of life can be overwhelming. Call Nagle & Associates, P.A. today at (828) 225-5626 if you have suffered serious injuries from a car accident.
Faced with mounting medical debt and an uncertain future, you need a knowledgeable and experienced attorney by your side. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we understand that few car accident victims know the steps to take to protect their legal rights. Our Asheville car accident lawyers have extensive experience representing seriously injured individuals in motor vehicle crashes. We will protect your best interests and fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
Contact Nagle & Associates, P.A. for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (828) 225-5626.
Why Choose Asheville’s Nagle & Associates, P.A.?
When choosing an Asheville car accident attorney, an experienced personal injury firm with a strong reputation and a successful track record can give you the peace of mind you need.
We believe that close, personal service is the key to recovering the highest compensation for our clients. Nagle & Associates, P.A. has cultivated a reputation for meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations for over 20 years. By focusing ONLY on serious motor vehicle accidents, we have honed our skills and successfully secured over $400 million in settlements for our clients.
Insurance companies notoriously seek to minimize any payouts, even for serious injuries. When you need an advantage, Nagle & Associates, P.A. has a unique perspective. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and former insurance company defense attorney. He will use his industry experience to maximize your compensation.
Our Asheville car accident attorneys work hard to understand the full medical picture. By gathering critical evidence, we can show how your traumatic injuries impact your personal and professional life to recover the full compensation you deserve.
Do You Need an Asheville Car Accident Attorney?
Insurance companies are a business like any other. To protect their bottom line, insurance companies seek to reduce any settlement by employing a host of tactics, including;
- Offering you a quick settlement. While it is tempting, a quick settlement is usually a low offer attached with paperwork that may prevent you from recovering future damages
- Asking questions whose answers may be potentially harmful to your claim. Liability is a key factor in car accidents. If an insurance adjuster finds that you are partially to blame for the collision, your claim may be significantly reduced or denied altogether.
- Seeking a blanket medical release. Insurance companies can use it to look into your medical history and argue that there are pre-existing conditions for your injuries.
- Contacting you immediately after your collision and pressuring you into a settlement before you have had the opportunity to assess all your injuries or options.
- Recording your conversation. An insurance adjuster may be able to use some of what you say against you.
Insurance companies are not on your side. The best way to protect yourself and your rights is to have an experienced car accident attorney by your side. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we will;
- Investigate your claim and gather all paperwork, including police reports, witness statements, medical records, and any other relevant evidence.
- Pursue a settlement as soon as possible. Timing is essential to maximizing the value of your claim.
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. Our substantial car accident experience and insight into the insurance industry will give you the edge your case needs.
- Most car accident claims are settled out of court. However, if an insurance company refuses to offer a fair value for your injuries, our skilled attorneys stand ready to represent you in court.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, our Asheville car accident lawyers will fight for your rights so you can concentrate on what is most important: your health and quality of life.
What Are the Common Causes of Negligent Car Accidents?
Careless drivers cause traffic collisions every day. The Asheville car accident lawyers at Nagle & Associates, P.A. have protected the rights of North Carolina’s injured for decades.
Some of the more common car accidents due to driver neglect involve;
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of a narcotic
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions from wrong-way driving
- Failure to yield
If you or someone you love has suffered injuries due to negligent drivers, let our car accident attorneys in Asheville fight for the compensation you deserve. Our team also has extensive experience handling truck accidents and rideshare accidents throughout Asheville.
Serious Car Accidents Can Cause Devastating Injuries
Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death in America, claiming thousands of lives a year. According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, in the last reporting year, an estimated 36,000 people were killed in motor vehicle collisions. Major car accidents can cause catastrophic injuries that can lead to permanent disability or disfigurement.
Some common injuries in serious accidents include;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries, which may result in permanent brain damage
- Spinal cord injuries may lead to paralysis or paraplegia
- Back injuries
- Nerve damage
- Severe burns
- Internal organ damage or bleeding
- Broken bones, fractures, and dislocations
- Limb loss and amputation
- Neck injuries
- Disfiguring facial injuries and scars
- Crush injuries
Nagle & Associates, P.A. Are Here for You
Throughout the state, Nagle & Associates, P.A. has represented injured accident victims and successfully held responsible parties accountable. Negligent motorists cause horrific and devastating injuries in North Carolina every day. Our Asheville car accident attorneys will fight to secure the compensation you deserve, including;
- Complete coverage of medical expenses, both present and future
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of economic earning potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
If you or someone you love has suffered serious injuries due to a driver’s carelessness, Nagle & Associates, P.A. are here for you. Contact our dedicated team of Asheville personal injury attorneys today for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (828) 225-5626.