Asheville Truck Accident Attorney
Skilled Truck Accident Attorneys Serving Asheville, North Carolina
Commercial trucks are everywhere. While the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has strict regulations, sometimes drivers make negligent or careless choices when they feel pressured to meet deadlines. In the last reporting year, FMCSA noted a 27 percent increase in fatalities on American roads. Many causes of truck accidents include driver fatigue, impaired driving, or excessive speeding. If a truck driver’s careless act has injured you or someone you love, you are not alone. Nagle & Associates, P.A. has represented North Carolina’s injured for over 20 years. Our Asheville truck accident attorneys will fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (828) 225-5626.
Why Choose Asheville’s Nagle & Associates, P.A. as Your Truck Accident Attorney?
Choosing representation is a very personal matter. When you’re injured and feeling vulnerable, it takes a compassionate and knowledgeable attorney to help explain your rights and guide you through the process.
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Asheville truck accident attorneys believe close, individual service is the key to maximizing settlements for our clients. Injuries are as unique as our clients. Your quality of life, health, mental, and emotional well-being are all impacted after a serious truck accident. All those factors are essential to recovering the damages you are owed.
Our Asheville personal injury lawyers focus ONLY on motor vehicle collision matters, thus enabling us to:
- Offer the lowest industry fee.
- Give you the advantage of an insider perspective. Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and insurance company defense lawyer.
- Meet our clients’ needs. In the past, we have successfully recovered over $500 million in compensation.
The Benefits of Having Representation in a North Carolina Truck Collision
Despite your injuries, an insurance company may still offer you a settlement far below what you deserve or may deny your claim altogether. Often, accident victims:
- Are made to jump through hoops, collecting medical records, police reports, and other documentation
- Speak extensively with a claims adjuster who may ask you questions that could be harmful to your claim
- Are pressured into quick settlements before they have had time to fully assess their injuries
Nagle & Associates, P.A. truck accident lawyers can:
- Handle the insurance company on your behalf
- Collect critical evidence to secure you the highest compensation for your injuries
- Be with you every step of the way, giving you the peace of mind to focus on your recovery and family
Truck Accidents Often Cause Devastating Injuries
If you or someone you know has suffered harm due to the negligent or reckless actions of a truck driver, our truck accident attorneys in Asheville, North Carolina are here for you.
Some of the most common injuries truck accident victims sustain are:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage, including paraplegia and paralysis
- Severe internal injuries, including internal bleeding and organ damage
- Broken, dislocated, and fractured bones
- Severe burns and scarring
- Disfiguring injuries
Our Asheville Truck Accident Attorneys Will Protect Your Rights
After the shock and turmoil of a severe truck accident, it is important that you know you have options. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our compassionate Asheville truck accident attorneys understand the trauma you have endured. We are here 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We pride ourselves on giving close and personal attention to every client’s unique case.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a devastating truck collision, let our skilled team aggressively fight for your compensation, including:
- Complete coverage of medical expenses
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of future income potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages
Nagle & Associates, P.A. will protect your rights and secure the damages you deserve. If you’ve been involved in a wreck, our Asheville car accident attorneys can help you seek justice. You can contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (828) 225-5626.