Asheville Child Car Accident Injuries Attorney
Experienced Child Car Accident Injury Attorneys Serving Asheville, North Carolina
There is nothing more heart-wrenching than listening to your child scream in agony from injuries sustained in a car accident. When you are a parent, you do everything possible to keep them safe. While you cannot control the actions of careless drivers, you can hold them accountable. When you need an attorney for a child injured in a traffic accident, our Asheville child car accident injuries attorney is here for you. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (828) 225-5626.
Why Choose Nagle & Associates, P.A.?
For over 20 years, Nagle & Associates, P.A. has helped North Carolina’s injured. Focusing on close, personal service to maximize client settlements, our Asheville car accident lawyers have recovered over $500 million in compensation.
Attorney Carl Nagle founded Nagle & Associates, P.A. to focus ONLY on motor accident matters. As a former insurance adjuster and former insurance company defense lawyer, he uses his insight to help accident victims throughout the state.
With the lowest industry fee and free consultations, our Asheville child car accident injuries attorneys are here to help your family secure the compensation you deserve.
Will an Asheville Car Accident Attorney Help if My Child Is Injured?
If your child has suffered a serious injury due to a negligent or careless driver, your attention should not be split between caring for them and handling the various legal and insurance matters. Whether you are a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian, you are first and foremost their caregiver. Your child needs you.
In the aftermath of an accident, negotiating a fair settlement with the at-fault driver’s insurance company can be overwhelming for multiple reasons.
- Insurance companies are for-profit businesses whose goal is to minimize any payouts or find grounds to deny your claim.
- Insurance adjusters may contact you immediately and pressure you into settling without knowing the full extent of your child’s injuries
- Sometimes insurance companies offer quick settlements that are far below what your child deserves, cementing them with lots of paperwork that makes it near impossible to get additional funds if your child shows delayed injuries
At the end of the day, your child is in pain, suffering, confused, and possibly scared. They need your support, love, affection, and focus to get through this traumatic time.
Our Asheville child car accident injuries attorneys are compassionate and attentive to your needs, giving you the peace of mind to focus on family and recovery. Nagle & Associates, P.A. will;
- Investigate the collision
- Gather critical evidence
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf
- Communicate with you every step of the way
Children Suffer Disproportionate Injuries in Motor Vehicle Accidents
According to the CDC, approximately 97,000 children 12 years and younger were injured on America’s roadways. Another 636 children lost their lives. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released a study on the disproportionate injuries children sustain in motor vehicle crashes.
- Children under 1 have higher rates of head injuries
- Children between 1 and 7 suffer more skull base fractures
- Children under 1 are more likely to suffer rib fractures
Asheville’s Nagle & Associates, P.A. Are Here for You
When a negligent driver hurts your child, you need an Asheville child car accident injuries attorney. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our dedicated team will fight for the compensation your family deserves, including;
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to the injury
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of wages if you miss work to care for your injured child
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
Contact the Asheville personal injury attorneys at Nagle & Associates, P.A. for a free evaluation of your case or calling us at (828) 225-5626.