Asheville Work Zone Accidents Attorney
As cities across the state continue to improve infrastructure, residents may be vulnerable to work zone hazards. In the last reporting year, North Carolina saw 16 fatal work zone accidents. Highways and other trafficways that are disrupted for construction, maintenance, or utility-work activities must follow guidelines to ensure the safety of motorists and workers alike. When precautions fail due to a negligent or careless act, the consequences can be catastrophic. If you have been injured in a work zone accident, call the experienced attorneys at Nagle & Associates, P.A. at (828) 225-5626.
The exceptional team at Nagle & Associates, P.A. has protected the rights of those injured in traffic accidents for over 20 years. If you or someone you love has been hurt due to someone’s negligence, our Asheville work zone accident attorneys will fight by your side to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. For a free evaluation of your case contact us.
How Nagle & Associates, P.A. Can Help
It is important for you to know insurance companies are not on your side. They are for-profit businesses that employ various tactics to minimize payouts or deny claims.
Attorney Carl Nagle is a former insurance claims adjuster and former insurance company defense attorney who uses his experience to help accident victims every day. He uses his unique perspective to maximize settlements for his clients.
Unlike other personal injury firms who try to juggle everything from premises liability to disability claims, Nagle & Associates, P.A. focus ONLY on roadway collision matters. You will never get lost in the shuffle. Our Asheville work zone accident lawyers will meet your needs, even if it means visiting our clients at the hospital, home, or place of work.
Why You Need a Work Zone Accident Attorney in Asheville
The key to recovering compensation for your injuries is to identify who is at fault. Unfortunately, finding the liable party in a work zone can be very complicated.
- Did a worker cause your accident?
- Did they work for the government, construction company, or are they an independent contractor?
- What if your claim is denied, citing it was faulty equipment, not worker negligence?
- Did another motorist cause your accident?
- Could there be multiple parties responsible for your injuries?
Work zone accidents can be challenging. At Nagle & Associates, P.A., our Asheville work zone accident lawyers will investigate your case to hold all liable parties accountable for your injuries.
Common Asheville Work Zone Accident Injuries
Work zone traffic accidents often have devastating consequences, including;
- Broken, fractured, and dislocated bones
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, sometimes resulting in paralysis or paraplegia
- Crush injuries
Secure Your Compensation With Nagle & Associates, P.A. Today
If a negligent party has injured you or someone you love, our highly sought work zone accident attorneys in Asheville, North Carolina can help. We will fight to recover the settlement you deserve, including;
- Complete compensation for your medical expenses related to your injuries
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
We believe that close, personal service is the key to securing the highest settlement for our clients.
Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling (828) 225-5626.