Skip to Content

Medical Expenses Covered in a Car Accident

Do You Have Questions About Your Auto Accident?

After a car accident, you probably have many questions — especially if the accident wasn’t your fault. How will I get my car repaired? Who will pay for it? Will my insurance rates go up? Will I have to go to court? And, if you suffered injury, there are even more questions. You may be wondering how you’ll cover your medical expenses. You shouldn’t have to pay for these expenses when someone else caused your injuries.

If you were hurt in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, get in touch with a Greensboro auto accident attorney at Nagle & Associates, P.A. today. We will determine if you have a personal injury case and, if so, work to get your medical expenses paid for, as well as other compensation.

What Medical Expenses Are Typically Covered in a Car Accident Case?

Your car accident lawyer will tell you that every case is different, but following is some general information regarding car accidents and personal injury cases in North Carolina.

You are usually entitled to receive compensation for your injuries and medical bills if you are the victim of a car accident. You can either file a claim with your insurance company or file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. Because all drivers in North Carolina are required to carry car insurance, the at-fault driver’s insurance company should help pay your medical bills.

Medical and other related expenses that can be recovered in a personal injury case by your car accident lawyer include:

  • Past and future medical expenses.
  • Pain and suffering.
  • Loss of consortium.
  • Loss of enjoyment of life.
  • Lost wages and earning capacity.
  • Permanent disability.

Again, every case is unique. This is why it’s so important to contact an experienced personal injury law firm as soon as possible after your accident.

Call Our Greensboro, North Carolina Car Accident Lawyers Today

The attorneys at Nagle & Associates, P.A. are sympathetic to your situation and ready to fight for the maximum compensation allowed. Let us work for you while you take the time to heal. Speak to one of our associates today at (800) 411-1583.