Catawba County, NC Out Of State Insurance Claims Attorney


Catawba County, NC Out Of State Insurance Claims Attorney

Insurance ClaimsAccording to North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT), every driver must have auto insurance to operate a vehicle. Carl Nagle Associates is well versed and up to speed on how to handle any of your Out of State Motorist Claims. If you have a specific problem or question about your coverage, call any of our 7 offices scattered across the state of North Carolina, including Catawba County for help. Contact catawba out of state insurance claims attorney today.

Arf Arf – Bow Wow

To simplify matters, you should know that: if you have an accident in any other state, the procedures are the same as if the accident occurred at home in Catawba County or any other part of NC. Think of your auto insurance as if it were your little puppy, trailing you from room to room closely in step with your every move. It stays with you wherever you travel to in this country.

Simple Procedures

Follow the same basic procedures you would here in North Carolina if you are involved in an accident: that is, you must report the accident to your insurance company. They in turn will either assign you an adjuster in the state where the accident occurred or back in North Carolina. Your insurance company will also advise you on the procedures to follow for having your car repaired.

If A Problem Should Come Up

While most accidents can be handle without incident, others can be more difficult to resolve. The most difficult issues you must deal with in out of state accidents are questions relating to:

  • Who was at fault.
  • Claims are not based on accurate facts.
  • Bad faith on the part of the opposing insurance company or driver.

If you are unable to handle any of these disputes, Call Carl Nagle and speak directly to an agent. We will help you resolve any legal issues. Our number is: (800) 411-1583.

Scroll to Top