Because of his experience in the auto insurance industry, he knows how the "other side" thinks. He knows the tactics they often use to minimize the value of claims and even outright deny them. With insider knowledge, Attorney Carl Nagle is the perfect candidate to help you with your car accident case. Not only this, but Mr. Nagle has the results that testify to his experience – millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. If you were involved in a car accident, don't talk to the insurance company. Call Nagle & Associates.
If you were involved in a collision, you can request your accident report from the North Carolina DMV. Unfortunately, these reports can be difficult to understand. Nagle & Associates, P.A. has provided a helpful guide for reading and understanding your accident report. View it here.
North Carolina auto accident lawyer Carl Nagle handles a wide range of car accident cases and also extends representation to families whose loved ones have been killed due to the negligence of other drivers. We handle the following types of car accident cases for clients:
- Pedestrian & bicyclist injuries.
- Victims of hit-and-run accidents.
- Victims of drunk or drugged drivers.
- Those hit by uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- Car accidents involving injured children or infants.
- Automobile defect cases aka "auto product liability".
- Public transportation accidents (ex: taxicab and bus accidents).
The fact that this law firm only handles auto accident cases is a serious advantage to you. Nagle & Associates, P.A. understands the claims process, knows how auto insurance companies work and know how to advocate for fair victim compensation. We can investigate your car accident claim so that you get the money you deserve.
In addition to continuously working on your claim and fighting for full compensation, the firm's legal team always makes the extra effort to personally and immediately respond to your needs. When you have questions and concerns, lawyers promptly address them. When you face additional problems with property damage claims, medical payment claims, or health insurance filings, attorneys resolve them on your behalf, at no extra cost.
Everything Nagle & Associates does is designed to ensure that you have the support you deserve, and the firm never errs in their efforts to let you know that they will always remain by your side. Request a free case evaluation to learn more about your unique case, your potential claim, and the ways in which Attorney Nagle and his legal team can be of assistance. Contact a North Carolina auto accident attorney from Nagle & Associates today.
- Accidents Involving Out-of-State Drivers
- Accidents Involving Stop Sign Violations
- Accidents Caused by Traffic Signal Violations
- Accidents Caused by Vision-Impaired Drivers
- Aggressive Driving
- ATV Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Backover Accidents
- Car Accident Liability
- Car Accidents and Back Injuries
- Car Accident FAQ
- Causes of Car Accidents
- Chain Reaction Accidents
- Child Injury
- Convertible Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Drugged Driving Accidents
- Elderly Related Accidents
- Failure to Maintain Lane Accidents
- Failure to Use Turn Signals
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Head-on Collisions
- High Wind Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- Injured Passengers
- Injuries to Passengers
- Line of Sight Accidents
- Median Barrier Collisions
- Neck Injuries and Car Accidents
- Night Driving Accidents
- Out of State Motorist Claims
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Reckless Driving in Residential Areas
- Road Departure Crashes
- Road Hazards
- Road Rage Accidents
- Rubbernecking Accidents
- Rush Hour Accidents
- Side Impact Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Tailgating Accidents
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Understanding Your Auto Accident Report
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorists
- Using Police Reports After an Accident
- What to Do After an Auto Accident
- Work Zone Accidents
- Wrong-Way Accidents