Motorcycle Crashes in Winston-Salem
Motorcycle accidents produce catastrophic results and life-changing injuries. Winston-Salem, North Carolina, is a growth area. This has an obvious effect on the increase in car accidents and truck accidents, but it also has an effect on motorcycle and bicycle accidents. People don't see motorcycles as well as they should anyway, but when you add the increased traffic that comes with a growth area like Winston-Salem, it becomes even more difficult to spot motorcycles in the denser traffic. We have experience representing clients who have been seriously injured in motorcycle and bicycle accidents. Contact us for a Winston-Salem motorcycle accident attorney who can help you get the compensation you need after your accident. Our team of professionals understands the seriousness of your injury and the importance of your financial award.
Focused Personal Injury Representation for Winston-Salem Clients
At Nagle & Associates, P.A., we are proud of our law firm, and we believe that we bring some things that are uniquely valuable to our clients, including:
- Exceptional experience: Carl Nagle, our founding attorney, is a former claims adjuster and defense attorney for the insurance industry. We know exactly how the other side will seek to defend your case, and we have the tools and experience to predict and overcome the anticipated defenses in your case. This experience allows us to push for the highest possible payment for our clients.
- Focus: Because we do nothing but personal injury, we are able to give our clients the most focused, knowledgeable representation possible.
- A track record of success: Attorney Nagle is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum, two selective professional organizations who allow membership only after a proven track record of securing and collecting compensation in high-damage, serious injury cases.
- Client-centered service: We never forget that nothing is more important than our clients. We tailor our service to each client's needs, and we make ourselves available to our clients as they need us during their recoveries and throughout the handling of their cases.
- A home office in Winston-Salem: We represent injured clients throughout North Carolina, but our home office is here in Winston-Salem. Our local presence and heavy involvement in the local community offers a special benefit for our clients here.
Contact a North Carolina Motorcycle and Bicycle Accident Lawyer ∙ Contingency Fees
For all personal injury claims, including motorcycle and bicycle cases, we don't charge attorney fees unless we are successful. This means that you will not have to pay any legal fees unless and until we either win a favorable verdict or negotiate and collect a favorable settlement. Unless we win, we don't charge attorney fees. Please do not allow the insurance company to determine your legal rights. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.