Raleigh, North Carolina Medical Claims Lawyer
At Nagle & Associates in Raleigh, we understand that accident victims and their families need a lot more help after a serious or fatal injury than the presentation of their damages claims to an insurance company. Our Raleigh medical claims attorneys help our clients in every way we can to relieve the stress, financial pressure and confusion that usually follows a car crash or truck accident, especially those involving permanent injuries or death.
Contact one of our experienced Raleigh medical claims lawyers for a free consultation, and learn how we can serve as a resource to you and your family. Our trial experience can help you with your legal claims, but our experience working with families in crisis can also help you with medical claims, insurance coverage disputes, and many other problems:
- Assisting with health, medical or disability insurance claims — this step is crucial. In many cases, the victim can collect for medical expenses from health insurance, collect again through private Med Pay coverage, and collect yet again from the at-fault driver's liability insurance
- Dealing with obstacles to medical treatment, diagnostic tests, rehabilitative services, or access to medications that your own insurer resists paying for
- Working with your own doctors to make sure that your medical condition and future treatment needs are clearly and thoroughly documented
- Identifying components of your damages claim that the insurance adjuster won't mention and that would never occur to you
- Working with your creditors to explain late payments, interruptions in income, and other financial problems that frequently arise after a serious accident
- Protecting you from the claims of your own health insurer whenever they seek to share in your settlement proceeds
- Serving as an information resource for government benefits (i.e., Medicare and Medicaid), counseling services, children's services and other needs that might develop within your family
We limit our caseload so that every client can benefit from our personal service and prompt attention to whatever problems might come up for you, your spouse, or your children.
To learn more about the scope of our client service with medical claims, health insurance issues and other problems related to serious accident injuries, contact an experienced Raleigh, North Carolina personal injury attorney at Nagle & Associates in Winston-Salem, Raleigh or any of our other six North Carolina offices.