North Carolina Serious Injury Attorney Advocates for Accident Victims of Fibromyalgia and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
Has a serious motor vehicle accident left you with the nagging chronic pain associated with fibromyalgia or reflex sympathetic dystrophy?
The experienced Winston-Salem personal injury lawyer who can help you is Nagle & Associates founding member Carl Nagle, a skilled former claims adjuster and insurance defense lawyer who knows how to get results in a broad range of accident personal injury cases throughout North Carolina.
At Nagle & Associates, we understand that victims of car and truck accidents caused by negligence, and their families, need a lot more help after a serious or fatal injury than the presentation of their damages claims to an insurance company. Our Raleigh medical claims attorneys help our clients in every way we can to relieve the stress, financial pressure and confusion that usually follows a car crash or truck accident, especially those involving permanent injuries.
People who suffer from serious injuries such as fibromyalgia, RSD and shingles can encounter debilitating symptoms. Some are confined to wheelchairs. The crippling nature of these conditions often requires extensive medical care to minimize their negative effects. Full remission is possible with early treatment, but if the need for medical care is overlooked, those who suffer from them can sustain permanent damage.
Nagle & Associates can serve as a valuable, trusted resource for fibromyalgia and RSD sufferers, and their families. While we aggressively advocate for you in negotiations with insurers or at trial, we can also help you with medical claims, insurance coverage disputes, and many other problems, such as:
- Assistance with health, medical or disability insurance claims. Victims can collect for medical expenses from health insurance, collect again through private Med Pay coverage, and collect yet again from the at-fault driver's liability insurance.
- Dealing with obstacles to medical treatment, diagnostic tests, rehabilitative services or access to medications for which insurers resist financial responsibility
- Working with your own doctors to ensure that your medical condition and future treatment needs are clearly and thoroughly documented
- Identifying components of your damages claim. Insurance adjusters won't mention these factors that would never occur to you.
- Working with your creditors to explain late payments, interruptions in income, and other financial problems that frequently arise after a serious accident
- Protecting you from the claims of your own health insurer whenever they attempt to share in your settlement proceeds
- Serving as an information resource for government benefits (i.e., Medicare and Medicaid), counseling services, children's services and other needs that might develop within your family
Discuss Your Chronic Pain With Nagle & Associates — Free Initial Consultations
If you are dealing with fibromyalgia and RSD as a result of a serious car or truck accident caused by motorist negligence, contact Nagle & Associates today. We have seven convenient law office locations throughout North Carolina to serve you better.
Contact us. Call toll free: 800-411-1583. We give prompt attention to your e-mail message. If your pain has limited your travel, we can arrange to come to you.