Raleigh Accident and Injury Lawyer
The resources provided below will help our existing and prospective clients understand many of the legal and medical issues involved in their case. Please remember that the sites we direct you to are often technical in nature, and understanding the legal implications involved in any given case, or the medical issues involved in properly diagnosing and treating traumatic injury requires experience and expertise. While the following links and resources will help to guide you, we offer ongoing assistance in your effort to research and understand your rights, options and circumstances. Please don't hesitate to call with any questions that arise from your research efforts. Please also remember that every case is unique, and the true value of a client's personal injury claim involves consideration of likely verdict range and trial outcome. This analysis is purely legal and should not be undertaken without the assistance of experienced counsel.
STOP! Save our site to your Favorites list before clicking on any links. Encoded links take you directly to the requested destination. Before leaving our site, save our address as a "Favorite" to allow easy return. If you prefer not to leave our site, we have formatted our links to include destination address and resource summaries. Simply click on the "Printer" icon at the bottom right next to the search bar and you can print this page and have a complete list of resources in hand.
- The Merck Manual - Trusted online manual of medical information.
- Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy - Doctors' guide to proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Medical Terms - Easy and thorough online medical dictionary.
- MediLexicon - Cross reference of common medical abbreviations.
- Gray's Anatomy - Leading reference on human anatomy.
- State Medical Boards - Link to State Medical Board and Physician Listings.
- North Carolina Medical Board
- North Carolina Board of Nursing
- American Medical Association - Physician affiliation and medical resource center.
- PainNet - Pain Management Resource Guide.
- Medline Plus - Free online medical encyclopedia.
- WebMD - Excellent, easy to use, comprehensive online medical diagnostic and reference guide. Great one stop injury and treatment reference.
- American Bar Association - Home site for national bar association.
- North Carolina Bar Association - Comprehensive State Bar resource center.
- North Carolina State Bar - Lawyers governing body.
- N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers - State Trial Lawyers' home site.
- Federal Bar Association - Federal Court and Federal Bar resources.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America - Leading national organization of plaintiff's and victims' rights lawyers.
- Lawyers.com - Attorney locator and legal service listings.
- Lawyers Weekly - Legal newspaper and latest Court cases.
- Online network of attorneys - provided for informational purposes only
Trucking/Commercial Vehicle Resources
- American Trucking Association Home site for national association of truckers and leading affiliation in transportation industry.
- Commercial Carrier Journal for Fleet Managers - Broad based resource site for independent truckers and fleet managers.
- Trucking News Online - Trucking Industry Newspaper.
- Department Of Transportation Online - Applications and listings of Motor Carriers involved in multi-state shipping.
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics - federally compiled transportation statistics and information.
- FMCSA - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration home site. This is the primary regulatory agency governing trucking industry.
- Fleet Equipment Magazine - Industry resource for safe/proper maintenance of commercial vehicles and equipment.
- DOT Analysis/Info - Online reference for trucking industry information and federal safety evaluations.
- Department of Transportation - U.S. DOT home page.
- North Carolina Department of Transportation - State DOT homepage.
North Carolina Law Online
Direct Links to State & Federal Courts
- North Carolina Administrative Office of Courts
- United States Federal Courts Western District of N.C.
- Middle District of N.C.
- Eastern District of N.C.
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals