Raleigh Injury and Accident Attorney
At Nagle & Associates, a Raleigh personal injury lawyer is entirely committed to helping car or truck accident victims recover the full amount of their losses from all individuals, corporations or public entities responsible for the crash. Just as we consider the possibility that a defective auto component might have played an important role in a serious accident, we will also investigate the design of the road or intersection itself. If an unnecessarily dangerous roadway contributed to your accident losses, we can look to the state, municipal or private entity responsible for your injuries.
Contact an attorney at Nagle & Associates in Winston-Salem or elsewhere in the state for dependable advice about your ability to recover motor vehicle accident damages for dangerous roadway design or unreasonable highway or traffic hazards. These might be the responsibility of the North Carolina Department of Transportation, a county or municipal engineering department, a private property owner, or a road construction or maintenance contractor.
Dangerous roadway claims might include any of the following circumstances:
- Unmaintained or poorly designed railroad crossings
- Defective design of bridges, overpasses, or other major structural highway elements
- Poor signs and traffic control engineering
- Improper design or maintenance of private parking and driveway facilities on residential or commercial property
- Inadequate management and traffic control in highway construction zones
- Poor landscaping maintenance that undermines visibility at intersections
- Unrestrained farm animals on rural roads and highways
- Improper management of truck delivery and loading zones
Our law firm's ability to investigate dangerous roadway and traffic hazard claims can make the difference between settling for the other driver's insufficient insurance limits and recovering the full value of your losses. For a free consultation about your claim, contact an experienced Raleigh personal injury lawyer at the law firm of Nagle & Associates.