Winston-Salem Car Accident Lawyers
When children are injured in a car accident or are hit by a car, the level of emotion involved bring these accident injury cases to a whole new level. At the North Carolina law firm of Nagle & Associates, we bring passion, experience and determination to these situations. Personal injury attorney Carl Nagle and our entire team is dedicated to helping clients recover full and fair compensation after a car accident. Contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss your child's car accident injuries.
Child Car Accident Injuries
Sadly, children are at an increased risk for serious or fatal injuries in a car accident, even when properly restrained. Their vulnerability can cause them to suffer head or brain injuries, spine injuries or spinal cord injuries and other traumatic injuries that will affect them for the rest of their lives. At Nagle & Associates, we have dual-perspective insurance claim experience as well as solid car accident litigation experience that enables us to succeed at recovering compensation for medical expenses, disfigurement, lack of enjoyment of life, future expenses anticipated for the family, loss of earning capacity and other damages.
We thoroughly investigate and pursue accountability for car accidents involving:
- Unsafe child car seat that fails to protect the child in a crash
- Unsafe child booster seat that fails to properly restrain the child in a side-impact
- Rear-end collisions where the front seat collapses onto child on back seat
- Car accidents where a smaller child (but within regulations for seatbelt use) slips out of the seat belt in the crash
- Pedestrian or bicycle accidents where a child is struck by a vehicle
- Hit-and run-accidents where a child is hit by a passing vehicle
- Fatal car accidents leading to the death of a child
- Other car accidents where a child was injured
Consult a Charlotte Injury Attorney to Secure Compensation for Your Child's Injuries
Certain injuries to children require substantially more compensation than similar injuries to an adult. A child with a brain injury or spinal cord injury may have the same limitations and challenges endured by adults with these injuries. However, additional medical and rehabilitation expenses will accrue throughout childhood, special needs schooling may be necessary, and the parents' income may also be hindered as a result of the need to care for their special needs child. We call on expert witness testimony to express the current and future needs of children suffering from serious injuries after a car wreck.
To discuss your case with an experienced car accident lawyer in North Carolina, contact Nagle & Associates at one of our seven locations throughout North Carolina.