Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hickory and Charlotte, North Carolina Accident and Injury Attorney
To learn how you and your family can benefit from highly attentive client service backed up by solid experience with auto and truck insurance litigation, contact the North Carolina law firm of Nagle & Associates. With offices in Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Charlotte and two other locations, we stand ready to serve clients anywhere in the state.
Our main goal in auto and truck accident litigation is to make sure that you and your family recover the compensation you need in the aftermath of a serious accident. To maximize the value of your damages claim, we investigate your case carefully and thoroughly, relying on experts whenever necessary to provide evidentiary support for critically important facts. Our ability to commit our own resources toward the proof of complex facts gives you the chance to meet the insurance company on equal terms. Furthermore, we secure and present evidence concerning future medical needs and costs, future earning losses, and future/permanent effects of injuries to maximize insurance claim payments in every case.
We concentrate our personal injury and wrongful death practice on motor vehicle accident claims. Our North Carolina accident and injury attorneys advise and represent clients in such cases as the following:
Car Accident and Personal Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents, especially those with child victims
- Hit and run accidents
- Work-related car accidents
- Out-of-state motorist claims
- SUV rollovers and light truck rollovers
- Automotive product defect cases
- ATV Accidents
- Accidents involving seatbelt or airbag failures
- Accidents involving steering or braking failures
- Accidents involving dangerous or defective roads or highways
Truck Accident and 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Semi tractor-trailer accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Accidents caused by improper freight and cargo handling practices
- Defective truck maintenance in violation of federal regulations
- Bus Accidents
Serious and Fatal Injuries
- Head and brain injury claims
- Burn Injury
- Spine and spinal cord injury cases
- North Carolina wrongful death litigation
- Catastrophic Injuries
Our firm takes special pride in serving the personal needs of our clients as well as helping them build their damages claims. We can help overcome barriers to medical treatment, minimize pressure from creditors and help find treatment and counseling resources to help your family withstand the emotional pressures of a serious accident.
For a free consultation about your accident litigation claims, contact an experienced Raleigh trial lawyer at Nagle & Associates. We will discuss your circumstances in detail and decide together whether you would benefit from attorney representation. Our consultations are always FREE with no hassles and no obligations. Call today to find out how an injury and accident attorney at Nagle & Associates can help you. We handle cases in Raleigh and any of the surrounding North Carolina communities.