Raleigh Injury and Accident Attorney
We procure a complete inspection of the truck - A complete inspection includes examination of the body, tires, suspension, brakes, trailer coupling, lights and steering system for any deficiency or other factors relevant to the accident. The position of all controls, gauges and switches are recorded to suggest possible usage at the time of the accident. Filament analysis of light bulbs in the area of direct impact can determine which lights were on or off if sufficient shock was received during the accident.
- Inspect and survey the accident scene
- Procure a complete inspection of the truck
- Secure E.C.M. data
- Photograph the accident scene, and all vehicles involved
- Identify all parties involved
- Identify and notify all insurance carriers
- Advance all expenses
- Locate and retain experts
- Identify and prove any claim for punitive damages
- Disgorge documentation from the defense
- Gather and build medical evidence
- Level the playing field
- Focus settlement discussions on evidence that supports the plaintiff/victim
- Shift the settlement leverage
Tractor trailer accidents produce catastrophic results. It is a critical mistake to treat a commercial vehicle accident like a typical car accident. Typically, private passenger car accidents are far easier to understand, and are less vigorously defended. If your accident was caused by a commercial vehicle, hire an attorney immediately. Proper, thorough investigation and case management are essential tasks of the experienced transportation lawyer. Further, by detailing all evidence and losses, your attorney ensures that the full value of your case is paid promptly by all responsible parties.
If you have suffered an injury in an accident due to someone else's negligence contact The Law Offices of Nagle & Associates so an injury and accident attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve. We handle cases involving injury and accident throughout Raleigh, North Carolina and surrounding communities. We offer FREE no hassle, no obligation consultations at any time of the day by phone or in person at one of our 5 North Carolina office locations.