Raleigh Injury and Accident Lawyer
We photograph the accident scene, and all vehicles involved - The accident victim should always photo-document all vehicle damage and relevant scene evidence. This should be accomplished using a quality 35mm SLR-type camera with a "normal eye", meaning a standard lens length that does not distort or modify the depicted image. Digital photography should be avoided, as the evidence is more easily modified and thus vulnerable to accuracy contests.
- Inspect and survey the accident scene
- Procure a complete inspection of the truck
- Secure E.C.M. data
- Photograph the accident scene, and all vehicles involved
- Identify all parties involved
- Identify and notify all insurance carriers
- Advance all expenses
- Locate and retain experts
- Identify and prove any claim for punitive damages
- Disgorge documentation from the defense
- Gather and build medical evidence
- Level the playing field
- Focus settlement discussions on evidence that supports the plaintiff/victim
- Shift the settlement leverage
Tractor trailer accidents produce catastrophic results. It is a critical mistake to treat a commercial vehicle accident like a typical car accident. Typically, private passenger car accidents are far easier to understand, and are less vigorously defended. If your accident was caused by a commercial vehicle, hire an attorney immediately. Proper, thorough investigation and case management are essential tasks of the experienced transportation lawyer. Further, by detailing all evidence and losses, your attorney ensures that the full value of your case is paid promptly by all responsible parties.
If you are in need of an accident or injury lawyer in Raleigh or any of the surrounding North Carolina communities contact the Law Offices of Nagle & Associates today. We offer FREE no hassle, no obligation consultations anytime of the day. Find out how an injury and accident lawyer in Raleigh can help you. We handle cases in Raleigh and any of the surrounding North Carolina communities.