Raleigh Accident and Injury Attorney
We identify all parties involved - Tractor trailer and commercial vehicle cases almost always involve "hidden" defendants. Parties who act together to cause injury to an innocent victim owe jointly for the victims' damages and losses. Parties that we identify and, if appropriate, join in the case to pay for your losses include the truck driver, the owner of the truck & trailer, the shipper who paid to have cargo transported, any freight broker involved in assembling cargo loads and coordinating trips, the manufacturer of any defective component which failed and thereby contributed to causing the accident, and parties responsible for negligent maintenance of the truck & equipment.
- Inspect and survey the accident scene
- Procure a complete inspection of the truck
- Secure E.C.M. data
- Photograph the accident scene, and all vehicles involved
- Identify all parties involved
- Identify and notify all insurance carriers
- Advance all expenses
- Locate and retain experts
- Identify and prove any claim for punitive damages
- Disgorge documentation from the defense
- Gather and build medical evidence
- Level the playing field
- Focus settlement discussions on evidence that supports the plaintiff/victim
- Shift the settlement leverage
Tractor trailer accidents produce catastrophic results. It is a critical mistake to treat a commercial vehicle accident like a typical car accident. Typically, private passenger car accidents are far easier to understand, and are less vigorously defended. If your accident was caused by a commercial vehicle, hire an attorney immediately. Proper, thorough investigation and case management are essential tasks of the experienced transportation lawyer. Further, by detailing all evidence and losses, your attorney ensures that the full value of your case is paid promptly by all responsible parties.
If you have been injured in an accident in Raleigh you will need the help of a skilled Raleigh injury and accident attorney who has a proven track record of litigating accident cases and will stop at nothing until your case is resolved. Contact The Law Offices of Nagle & Associates today for a FREE initial consultation with an experienced accident / injury attorney.