Raleigh Accident and Injury Attorney
Victims of car accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles should always hire an accident and injury attorney as soon as possible following a collision. Our early involvement accomplishes several essential objectives: Click links below for detailed explanation.
- Inspect and survey the accident scene
- Procure a complete inspection of the truck
- Secure E.C.M. data
- Photograph the accident scene, and all vehicles involved
- Identify all parties involved
- Identify and notify all insurance carriers
- Advance all expenses
- Locate and retain experts
- Identify and prove any claim for punitive damages
- Disgorge documentation from the defense
- Gather and build medical evidence
- Level the playing field
- Focus settlement discussions on evidence that supports the plaintiff/victim
- Shift the settlement leverage
Tractor trailer accidents produce catastrophic results and injuries. It is a critical mistake to treat a commercial vehicle accident like a typical car accident. Typically, private passenger car accidents are far easier to understand, and are less vigorously defended by a Raleigh accident / injury attorney. If your accident was caused by a commercial vehicle, hire a Raleigh accident / injury attorney immediately. Proper, thorough investigation and case management are essential tasks of the experienced transportation lawyer. Further, by detailing all evidence and losses, your attorney ensures that the full value of your case is paid promptly by all responsible parties.
If you or someone you know has been in an accident involving commercial vehicles in Raleigh or surrounding communities contact The Law Office of Nagle & Associates to speak with an experienced accident and injury attorney today. Call now for an initial consultation with an aggressive Raleigh attorney.