Carl B Nagle
Nagle & Associates brings an insider's perspective to all of our cases. Carl Nagle has logged years within the insurance industry, working both as a claims adjuster and later as an insurance defense attorney. We understand the insurance company's perspective, and we stand ready to overcome the adjuster's efforts to underpay your claims.
Mr. Nagle earned his B.B.A. from the University of Georgia, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a 4.0 average in his major course of study. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Georgia school of Law, graduating Order of the Coif, with top academic honors.
Mr. Nagle is an active member in several prominent legal associations including the American Association for Justice (f/k/a American Trial Lawyers Association), the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Association and the North Carolina Bar Association. Mr. Nagle has been admitted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum. Our firm is dedicated to excellence in service, case development, and results.
Areas of Practice
- Truck accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: With Top Academic Honors
- University of Georgia
- B.B.A. (Magna Cum Laude)
Honors and Awards
- Admitted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Active Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Active Member
- American Bar Association, Active Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Active Member